ARMORER CERTIFICATION COURSE – SIG SAUER PISTOLS (CLASSIC) in Wichita Falls, Texas
Duration: 2 days / 16 hours
- Introduction to SIG SAUER pistols
- Examination of the SIG SAUER Safety System
- Disassembly and assembly procedures: slides, frames, magazines
- A thorough examination of all pistol operations
- Inspection procedures
- Operational function checks
- Sights: installation, adjustment
- Alternative maintenance methods
This comprehensive multi-gun armorer certification course will prepare students to fully service the complete line of classic SIG SAUER pistols (P220, P226, P228, P229 and P239) while maintaining the factory warranty. This hands-on program focuses on the mechanical functioning, complete disassembly/reassembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of these pistols. Instructors will guide students through each step while encouraging active participation to ensure maximum retention of the material covered. Law enforcement armorers will also gain the knowledge necessary to develop a maintenance and inspection program for their department. A three-year certification is awarded upon successful completion of written and practical exams.
Tuition includes the following:
- Course Manual
- Free loan of any needed equipment (SIG SAUER pistols, rifles, holsters, safety equipment, etc.)
- 20% discount on SIG SAUER firearms purchased during the course from the Academy Pro Shop.
- 20% discount on genuine SIG SAUER parts and accessories from the Academy Pro Shop.
- 20% discount on your next course if you register during this course (Guest Instructor training courses excluded).